Zoom Service Tomorrow at 10am - NO IN-PERSON SERVICE THIS SUNDAY

Glenn Petruzzi

Hey guys

We have received word from many who are sick in our region.  Many of them are key players in the service this Sunday.  We thought it would be wise to have a zoom service!  We can still have an awesome time and I am hoping to even break up and have time to pray together after communion!  Hopefully, for many that are home sick, it will be more interactive and encouraging for them as well.

We will continue our focus on prayer, "Transformed by Prayer" and we will start our unified prayer time after communion.

We will also be starting our Unified Intercession Prayer with Day 1 of the 31 Day Pray Without Ceasing Devotional Series.

I have attached again
1.  31 Days Pray without Ceasing
2.   The calendar of when to pray the 31 days starting this Sunday
3.  The book that goes with from Andrew Murray The Ministry of Intercessory Prayer
4.  Prayer in the Book of Acts

If you are able to go through these resources and pray together with me and others from this region.  Watch and see what happens as God will shake heaven and earth and bring us all close to Him.   Remember church prayer is impossible to stop because  God is impossible to stop!  COVID, sickness, and any other force that seeks to discourage is no match for the Spirit of the Living God that we access when we pray!  God is allowing this virus to continue to teach us how to pray!  Lord teach us to pray!

THIS IS OUR UPPER ROOM CHURCH MOMENT!  THINK ABOUT IT.  WE MAY NOT IN ONE ROOM TOGETHER BUT WE ARE ALL TOGETHER IN ONE ZOOM ROOM!    PENTECOST IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!  FRESH WIND, FRESH FIRE!!!!!

See you all tomorrow!

Here is the zoom link, fellowship starts at 9:50 am.

Glenn Petruzzi is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Northwest Mission Center Sunday Service
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85053439300?pwd=dDUvUzNJQjVwQUZob1dNRm5PRHhkUT09

Meeting ID: 850 5343 9300
Passcode: 755274
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,85053439300# US (New York)
+13017158592,,85053439300# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 850 5343 9300
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kfOCohwfS

Glenn Petruzzi

Evangelist, Northwest Mission Center - Boston, MA

Mental Health Counselor in MA, NY, and ME.

617-777-6696

https://www.bostonchurch.org

https://www.facebook.com/bccnwregion