REMINDER: Make up Sunday for Weekly Offering this Sunday Dec 4th

Glenn Petruzzi

Hello everyone

We are excited to have Kevin & Melissa Miller at service this Sunday!

We also prayerfully will have another baptism!  Just a reminder, this Sunday is our makeup Sunday to make up for any weeks you may have missed this year.  We are asking you to pray and think if you missed some Sundays to make that up this Sunday either online or in person.  Every bit helps toward making up our deficit.  I know this region has been so generous and God is so pleased with your giving.

Currently, we are $58,365 behind our budget in the red this year as some families have moved out last year.  Are weekly giving budget is $15,500 and our weekly average this year has been $14,284.  Let's finish strong this year as we desire to honor God and even have some key staffing in the Northwest region to hire a full-time campus man in 2023 in the NW.

Also, we are very close to reaching our Special Missions Goal of $155,000.  And we are $153,190 with pledges.  We are very close to our goal of reaching our special missions!

Thanks again for all your incredible generosity!

Glenn Petruzzi

Evangelist, Northwest Mission Center - Boston, MA

Mental Health Counselor in MA, NY, and ME.

617-777-6696

https://www.bostonchurch.org

https://www.facebook.com/bccnwregion