New Format for Worship, Please Be on Time & Instructions about Tomorrow's service

Glenn Petruzzi

Hello Church

I am so excited about having our international day of giving and potluck tomorrow! It has been over 2 years since we have had a church potluck all together!  God be praised!  With that being said I wanted to send this email to share some new things we are starting to do in worship and specifically tomorrow's service.

New Format:  Starting this Sunday we will have all the kids in service for the first part of service through communion.  Then there will be a fellowship break where parents will check in their kids to kids' classes.  We desire to have a dynamic intergenerational worship experience where our kids and people of all ages can worship God together!  I believe the effects of this will be deep and have an eternal impact.  This means you will not check in your kids or visiting parents can check in their kids until after communion and during the fellowship break. We will be trying this and striving to make worship reachable for all ages.  This is going to take some learning but I would like to encourage you to be mindful of welcoming the kids and to sing out with all your hearts.

Please be on time:  We are going to strive to start on time every Sunday to tighten up our worship and for that reason, we would ask that you strive to be on time for Church.  We are on time for our jobs, events, sports, concerts, etc... How much more our worship of God!  This Sunday specifically we would like everyone to come early and be prepared to drop off your food and be in the auditorium with your kids ready to worship at 10:00 am or even before 9:55 am.  We want to start and end on time and that means all speakers (including me) need to keep to time.  We want our services to be excellent and spirit-led.  There is a lot happening specifically tomorrow so please do your part by being on time.

Instructions for this Sunday:   This Sunday is a very special Sunday as we will be having our international day of giving and potluck.  We will also have our all-BCC board vote!  If you can I would encourage you to vote ahead of time on proxy ballet.  It takes 2 mins.  Do this by clicking here.  This is only for the members of the church.  We will have paper ballets but it will be easier and save us time if you vote before church.  I voted and it took literally 1 minute.  See below and vote today!  Also please drop off your food before service and arrive early between 9:30-9:45 am to drop off your dish.

If you would like more information about the election follow this link Member Resources Election Information

Glenn Petruzzi

Evangelist, Northwest Mission Center - Boston, MA

Mental Health Counselor in MA, NY, and ME.

617-777-6696

https://www.bostonchurch.org

https://www.facebook.com/bccnwregion