Midweek Reminder Tonight @ 7:30pm, 2022 Calendar and Plans

Glenn Petruzzi

Hello guys

Reminder we have all together (men and women) midweek tonight at 7:30 pm on Zoom.

Teens will be meeting at Lambs house for their in-person midweek tonight.  Mike sent an email to the parents with all the info.  For the rest of us.

Here is the info for the Zoom call

Glenn Petruzzi is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Northwest Mission Center Midweek - 2022 Plans!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86156867189?pwd=Z1h1Z1NTcWJydkliaXlhdWdNVU5SQT09

Meeting ID: 861 5686 7189
Passcode: 555526

We will go over 2022 plans, have a short lesson and then break into a good time of prayer!  We are wanting to build a culture of prayer into our mission center.  We can do all things after we prayed but we can't do anything until we pray!

Attached are materials from tonight's midweek as launch plans for 2022

 1.  Preliminary 2022 Calendar combined BCC + NW Mission Center, we are still working on a number of events in the summer and fall.

2.  Midweek Plans this Winter/Spring at 7:30 pm starting next Wednesday, Jan 12th
Class 1 & 2 will meet every other week on zoom and then be together with their family group.

Class 1 - Overflowing Syllabus - Singles and Campus (see attachment)
Going to be an incredible midweek as they learn lessons of faith from the men and women of the Bible.

Class 2 - Art of Intimacy - Marriage Midweek - Invite friends and register by clicking here
* Teens will meet every Wednesday's in-person at the Lambs Place

3.  Sunday Focuses - Theme for the Year of 2022 is "ACTS 2022"

All of these Sundays will be very visitor-friendly and powerful times!

January - The Priority of Prayer - Teaching and more importantly practicing the priority of prayer in our fellowship

February & March - Teaching 1st Principles (Teaching on Sunday and Training everyone to lead the studies via Teachable)

April & May - Is Christianity True? (Apologetics)

* March 27th - Welcome Home Service - Reaching out to those that have wandered away from the family of God.

See you all soon!

Glenn Petruzzi

Evangelist, Northwest Mission Center - Boston, MA

Mental Health Counselor in MA, NY, and ME.

617-777-6696

https://www.bostonchurch.org

https://www.facebook.com/bccnwregion