International Women's Day QT series: Day 1

Sharon Metzger

March 1: Knit Together by God

“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…” - Psalm 139:13-14

Today, we kick off the first of nine devotionals in the “Knit Together” series. How exciting that we have the opportunity to be united in our times with God for the next week! Each contributor has included thought-provoking applications/questions for the day; we encourage you - take the time to reflect and act.

The prayer chain begins at midnight - see the link below. There are still spots available! Tomorrow’s prayer focus is based on today’s theme of “Knit Together by God”. Each day has a special prayer theme based on the previous day’s quiet time.

Prayer chain: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GQTtRRgza1CXvnxfm5IkDuZ_WgvgAmZ9yd4KSey1qAM/edit?usp=sharing

The quiet time series was emailed yesterday from Melissa Miller (church-wide) and from me (Northwest). If you don't see it in your inbox, you can get it here: https://bcc-northwest.groups.io/g/all/message/2452