International Women's Day: Knit Together

Sharon Metzger

Dear sisters --

Attached is a quiet time series for the next 9 days as we approach International Women's Day (Tuesday, March 8) with our 2022 theme of "Knit Together." Sisters around New England will participate in this series, and sisters around the world will join in prayer, fasting, and finding ways to serve in women's ministry.

Please also join the prayer chain, which starts Wednesday morning at midnight. There are still many slots open and many needs to pray about. Sign up here:

  • The quiet time series starts tomorrow and runs March 1-9
  • The prayer chain starts Wednesday morning at midnight and runs through next Tuesday (March 2-8).

Colossians 2:2 (NLT): “I want them to be encouraged and knit together by strong ties of love. I want them to have complete confidence that they understand God’s mysterious plan, which is Christ himself."