DRESS WARM - Unfortunately there is NO HEAT in the auditorium this Sunday in Butler it just broke!

Glenn Petruzzi

Hello everyone

I just received word that the heat was fixed and working the auditorium but then something broke and so the heat does not work and will not be working this Sunday.  We have an incredible Sunday planned with the kids singing, Danny Macdougall preaching and an incredible worship service focused on Christmas.

We decided to have service because there is so many good things planned but we wanted to give you a heads up to DRESS WARM.  If you don't feel good about coming or the cold is too much we totally want you to feel free to stay home and watch our live stream.

My suggestion would be bring hat, gloves, scarf, warm jacket.  The rest of the buildling is heated we thought about doing it in the gym but we cannot do all that we plan to do in the gym so we decided to keep it in the auditorium.

So sorry about this but we wanted to give you a heads up so you can dress warm and plan acocrdingly. HOpefully we will have heat by Christmas!

"All I want for Christmas is the heater to work, the heat to work, the heat to work...
Gee I like the heat to work so I can go to church and not be freezing any-morrrree."

I think it is catchy!  New Christmas classic.

Glenn Petruzzi

Evangelist, Northwest Mission Center - Boston, MA

Mental Health Counselor in MA, NY, and ME.

617-777-6696

https://www.bostonchurch.org

https://www.facebook.com/bccnwregion