Day of Prayer and Fasting tomorrow for peace

Sharon Metzger

Via Shawn Wooten.

You can join daily update/prayer times at 3pm EDT here: www.facebook.com/shawnrevive/

---

Dear Brothers and Sisters around the world! Let’s join together for a day of prayer and fasting for peace in Ukraine!

Jesus taught that some situations can only be changed through prayer and fasting. As His family on earth, let's petition our Father to intervene!

Thursday March 17, 2022: starting in Fiji and ending in Hawaii - 24 hours of our united hearts, knit together by God's love!

Pray for:
  1. Peace in Ukraine.
  2. A shield of God's love and God's word around the hearts and minds of all of us, especially in Ukraine - that we can stay close to God!
  3. The physical protection of all of those in Ukraine—that we can continue to meet their basic needs and empower them to serve others!
  4. Safe passage, shelter, and food for all those who have left Ukraine.
  5. God to open up a harvest of saved souls through this dark time.
  6. Us as a global family—that we can be a support through prayer and sacrifices to meet the needs of our family.
  7. Unity between disciples in Russia and Ukraine.

Please share and repost!

Let’s get on our knees for our brothers and sisters who are in Ukraine and/or scattered around Europe at this hour!

image.png