Communion for your household or house church on 12/25

Glenn Petruzzi

Hello Church!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  I wanted to provide a devotional communion message that moved me when I put it together.  Feel free to use it as you would like.  It could be a devotional, communion, or family devotional depending on how you would like to use it.

Attached is the communion.  It involves getting a speaker and playing Johnny Cash's song - "HERE IS A MAN".

Love you all -

Glenn Petruzzi

Evangelist, Northwest Mission Center - Boston, MA

Mental Health Counselor in MA, NY, and ME.

617-777-6696

https://www.bostonchurch.org

https://www.facebook.com/bccnwregion