BETTER COPY of Intercessory Prayer Book & 31 Day Pray Without Ceasing

Glenn Petruzzi

Hello Church

As we focus on prayer and strive to imitate Jesus and the first century church being devoted to prayer is essential for this to happen.

Please give your heart to growing in your prayer life by doing the following.

1.  Starting this Sunday, January 9th start the 31 day pray without ceasing devotionals and time of specific intercessory prayer.  We will all be doing it together.  See Calendar for 31 day united prayer schedule.  If you miss a day you can always double up.  The devotionals take 5 minutes to read and you can pray anywhere between 5 minutes to an hour on some of these topics.  Wherever you are at let us grow to be more devoted to prayer.

2.  Read the Ministry of Intercessory Pray by Andrew Murray for your times with God in the month of January.

I found a better copies of both the book and the 31 Day Pray Without Ceasing Booklet, which we will go off of starting Jan 9th on Day 1.

Please see attachments.

1.  31 Day Pray without Ceasing by Andrew Murray
2.  Ministry of Intercessory Prayer by Andrew Murray
3.  Calendar for 31 day united intercessory prayer

Love you all

Remember every Pentecost starts with unified corporate prayer!  Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire comes from Fresh Prayer!

See you all tonight!

Glenn Petruzzi

Evangelist, Northwest Mission Center - Boston, MA

Mental Health Counselor in MA, NY, and ME.

617-777-6696

https://www.bostonchurch.org

https://www.facebook.com/bccnwregion

Glenn Petruzzi