Attention all Marrieds - Could you please fill out a brief 4 question survey today on our Marriage Retreat Planned March 4-6th in Portland - John & Arlene Markowski Guest Speakers

Glenn Petruzzi

Hello Marrieds in the Northwest Mission Center

We are planning on doing a marriage enrichment retreat in Portland Maine this coming                   March 4-6th and wanted to get your feedback before we start planning it.

The speakers will be John and Arlene Markowski - Region leaders of the Manhattan Region of the NYC church.  They are incredible people and dynamic speakers and will teach us some amazing things about marriage!

Could you please fill this survey out it takes a couple of minutes it is 4 questions?

Our goal is to keep everyone safe and have a great time.

To help us prepare for safety and have as many attend, please answer these 4 Yes / No Questions!

Just click the link below

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DSJVZS8

Glenn Petruzzi

Evangelist, Northwest Mission Center - Boston, MA

Mental Health Counselor in MA, NY, and ME.

617-777-6696

https://www.bostonchurch.org

https://www.facebook.com/bccnwregion