Announcement for Art of Intimacy Class Midweek - Please Register by clicking registration link in email

Glenn Petruzzi

Hello Northeast and Northwest Married

The Northwest & Northeast Regions of the Boston Church of Christ are excited to host a 7-part marriage class this Spring on marriage and intimacy.  During this pandemic the need to grow in our marriages is such an important need in our society.  The midweek is free and will have an expert in the field of intimacy and marriage, Dr. Jennifer Konzen.   This is open to those friends that are married.  It will be practical and helpful and be very down to earth and helpful to all that attend.  The Bible will be used in every session.   We will be using the book by Tim Konzen & Dr. Jennifer Konzen "The Art of Intimate Marriage: A Christian Couple's Guide to Sexual Intimacy"

To register or invite friends just use the register link below.

unnamed.png

All of these classes will be done virtually Wednesdays at 7:30 pm on Zoom. (You will receive the Zoom link after registering)

Part 1 – January 12th - God’s Plan for Intimacy
Part 2 – January 26th - Verbal Intimacy
Part 3 – February 9th  - Relational Intimacy
Part 4 – February 23rd  - Touch & Affection
Part 5 – March 9th  - Sensual & Sexual Touch
Part 6 - March 23rd - Challenges with the Sexual Relationship
Part 7 – April 6th - The Fun & The Practicals

Register for free by using this link

The register link above provides the first two chapters for free to read ahead of time.

Thank you,
Glenn Petruzzi & Jimmy Rogers

Glenn Petruzzi

Evangelist, Northwest Mission Center - Boston, MA

Mental Health Counselor in MA, NY, and ME.

617-777-6696

https://www.bostonchurch.org

https://www.facebook.com/bccnwregion